loud as f#@$% clean sub

look at the RE SE series 2 of them should be nice on that power
x2

I had 2 SE sealed off of 1000 watts total and it was great. I had 2 SE 10's with about 1500 watts ported and it was the loudest thing I have ever sat in. Sounded very good as well.

Whats the price range? And I have also been told that 10's are better for double bass.
you were told wrong

boy, i havent had much luck with this thread.
every 10 i've ever owned would bottom out on low frequencies. jlw6's and mtx9500- mind as well go with a 12"
size of the driver has nothing to do with if it will bottom out or not.

I just got done reconing my 05 15" XXX, and it sounds very clean, and is still loud as crap. I have it on 2kW, in 4 @ 33... whew! I mostly listen to rock, and it sounds awesome.

How did you 'blow' your IDQ's? We dont take kindly to IDQ killers round these parts mister.

JUST CRANKING THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. I HAD 3 12"S IN A SEALED POWERED BY THAT MEMPHIS 1100.

should i just go with one big 15" in a ported? i listen to some pretty hard metal- the idq's kept up pretty nicely, just wasnt loud enough for me. i plan on running a pretty loud front-stage this time. im gonna run cdt ES 07 mid-range drivers, es 01 tweets and cant remeber whick crossover. i want my stuff loud and clean. i like to crank!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif it's usually user error that cause subs to bottom out

i dought it- im not new to this. every 10" i ever owned would bottom-out on low frequiences

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.