SOLD lots of stuff for sale: Seas Excel, Usher, BG, Diamond Audio, Raammat, OZ Audio

thadman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Indiana
Over the past few months I have accumulated a large mass of bnib items that I either planned on using and never got to it or my goals simply changed.

I have 100% feedback on ebay and have dealt with several members on caraudio.com, diymobileaudio.com, and diyaudio.com and have sold high end equipment (DLS amplifiers, Diamond 7XXX amplifiers, Ascendant Audio Avalanches, Diamond D9 series subs, Pioneer Touchscreens, OZ Audio SPL subs) to exotic locations (france, hawaii) without any qualms.

Anyways heres the list (EVERYTHING is brand new which means never mounted, never powered, nothing). They have sat in their original packaging upon arrival and the plastic they came in still surrounds it. They are brand new in the truest sense.

img2021jy7.jpg

Diamond Audio D9 15" subwoofer $300 shipped (small indentation on cone from shipping, does not affect performance)

img2029ev9.jpg

img2014fz6.jpg

Diamond Audio D5 1200.1 mono amplifier SOLD

Seas Excel W18E midbass/midranges $300/pair + s/h/pp (home version of Seas Lotus)

they are brand new and were only out of the boxes for a few minutes for pics. They still have the plastic inserts in the mounting holes, are sealed in their plastic bags, and have sat in their Seas Excel individual boxes upon arriving. They are as brand new as you can get

img2013ng5.jpg

img2025yw6.jpg

img2026vz1.jpg

Usher 9845 dome midranges (missing grill on one, does not affect performance) $181.30 shipped over on partsexpress, I want $120 shipped.

Bohlender Graebener Neo3 planar tweeters $80/pair + s/h/pp (theyre 119.75 shipped over on partsexpress)

OZ Audio Power Series 15.1 (4000 watts RMS, not a bloated figure or max this is the real deal) $250 + s/h/pp

1.5 rolls BXT $70/half roll or $150 + s/h/pp for all of it

5 yards ensolite $11/yard or $50 for all 5 + s/h/pp

2 cans of adhesive $8 + s/h/pp each

My camera died while I was shooting the pics and the batteries are charging (the pics of the W18E are from a previous sale) so Ill have them up tomorrow or later tonight.

prices are posted.

Everything is brand new and without flaw unless specifically mentioned. I have kept them in their boxes sealed since I received them, they have not been handled/mounted/powered/ANYTHING:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.