Lost tweeters and crossovers for Memphis MSQ6

Participant count
  • Participant list
Get some tweeters on madisound that have similar impedance as your lost tweeters. It will mess up the crossover point if you go with something of different impedance. These will far surpass the old tweets in the way they sound. And they're cheap:

This site reviews many of the tweets found on madisound:

Zaph|Audio

If the tweets were 8 ohm, get the LPG tweeters.

4 ohm:

The Madisound Speaker Store

Priced per speaker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just make sure you don't buy a cheap eBay alternator. They advertise a higher max output but almost always put out less amperage at idle than your...
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Ok. we have a way to move forward so let's get to the shopping list. I wanted to do this yesterday but I had my ass chained to an o-scope all day...
I did an adire koda 8 for now but I'm considering swapping it to a Dayton ho 10. More cone area for more midbass. But I might not need to. I might...

About this thread

paperinacup

10+ year member
paperinacup
Rancho Cucamonga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from