Looking for an SQ sub...

well your gonna be out of luck on any good quality amp for below 100.....i suggest looking at profile or us accoustics for amps...both are good bang for the buck amps...as for subs...bump your price up to 250 and u could get 2 shivas or 2 edk's.....

yeah for that price range it might be difficult

i would suggest Adire Shiva subs ($125 a piece, adireaudio.com)

or infinity subs r for SQ too, as Eclipse subs.

$100 for an amp wont cut it much.

check ebay if you are stuck at 100 .. you might not be able to find one for under 100 but you can probably come close...and stick w/ profile or us acoustics like Goddy suggested.. great cheap amps

U can get 2 12" polk GNX 4 $160 plus shipping. Or if u are close to a circuit city they have them their too. That should also leave U enough money to get a profile amp. Then just get them in the propper box.

yea you could probably get louder with woodmister's idea go and get one nice 15 and then an amp to match it....or you can get ed k 10s for like 110 a piece which is a pretty good price...i'm not sure on the direct price of a 15 re hc but you might also want to check them out.....good luck

If you are going for a PURE SQ setup, then 1 12" sub would probabbly do. Have you considered a 12" Eclipse Aluminum? I'd say quality over quantity, otherwise you have to get pretty low quality subs and a low quality amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.