Looking for a car sound system within 900$

i'm looking for something with a little more !BOOM! you know
this is what a friend of mine suggested..

lemme know if you guys think it's good..

it's a HIFONICS BXi1608D amp with 2 15" KICKER 07CVR154 subs and an Alpine CDA-9884 deck all for 810$

what you think bout that setup?

Here is what i would recommend:

Components: Alpine sps-600c

Subs: Alpine type x

Head unit: Anything alpine

Wire: 4 gauge everything

Amps: Hifonics BXi1608D for sub and a cadence 200 watt amp for the component speakers.

You will also need a dash kit from walmart and fuse holders. And not to mention the 14 gauge speaker wire to run from your comps to the smaller amp. Good Luck man. This is a good system for a budget like yours, best i could do.

^^ thanks for your help bro...

**** man.. you know your shitthat's some real good info

so i started searching up some component speakers for the door

and i found this..

http://www.millionbuy.com/hifzxi65c.html

and a 2-channel amp to go with that..

http://www.millionbuy.com/crup5002.html

but i'm not sure if i should go with a 500w 2-channel amp or a 1000w 2-channel amp since the component speakers are 500w (i don't know if it's 500w each or 500w together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif)

sorry to bother once again.. but can you please check the links and let me know?

that'd be cool! thanks in advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
... but i was actually looking for an answer for this question right here

i hope DidUHearThat? comes back to help or if anyone can suggest something..

^^ thanks for your help bro...

... but i was actually looking for an answer for this question right here

i hope DidUHearThat? comes back to help or if anyone can suggest something..
no, don't get those cheap ass hifonics components. They are not going to do rated power. Get the alpines i was talking about and they will do 80 watts rms true power. Also, get this amp in the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-PUNCH-P400-2-CAR-BASS-AUDIO-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ280263367209QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18795QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Personally i would recommend

(headunit) Pioneer P4000- $50

(front speakers) Kicker KS60- $35

Kicker Kx100.2- $75

Infinity 1210a- $175

AudioQue HD 12"- $177

4ga wire kit- $80

40sq. ft Elemental Design eDead sound deadener- $50

"BIG 3"with KnuKonceptz KLMX- $30

Installation- $250

That total would be $922. And thats what is currently in my car (except for the speaker amp). It sounds decent but it gets REALLY loud. U can play around with the sub amp and the deadener and some other stuff. All those prices are used btw.

Personally i would recommend(headunit) Pioneer P4000- $50

Kicker Kx100.2- $75

Infinity 1210a- $175

AudioQue HD 12"- $177

4ga wire kit- $80

Installation- $250

That total would be $922. And thats what is currently in my car (except for the speaker amp). It sounds decent but it gets REALLY loud. U can play around with the sub amp and the deadener and some other stuff. All those prices are used btw.
lovin this setup.. this might even be what i go with..

I had a pretty good system for about $1100 about a year ago. By now I'm sure you could do it under a grand. It's in my sig. It had a really good sound quality and excellent punch for a pair of small sealed enclosures. I could only imagine how that would have sounded in a car with considerably more air space to play with. I probably would have gone ported.

Ok well it looks like I took the speakers out. I had four Cadence speakers...I can't remember the model but they were 6X8s. Also had a pair of custom sealed sub enclosures, a Tsunami wiring kit and a Metra dash kit.

Personally i would recommend(headunit) Pioneer P4000- $50

Kicker Kx100.2- $75

Infinity 1210a- $175

AudioQue HD 12"- $177

4ga wire kit- $80

Installation- $250

where do you find an HD 12" nowadays?

Take a look at these web sites, and compare the prices from both sites some things are lower on each, and they include free shipping if you spend in your price range. You can also google the name of these site and coupon codes for even cheaper if you spend around 2 or 3 hundred for even better price. I've bought from both sites they're real.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

http://www.sonicelectronix.com

To search for coupons enter in your search engine like this "onlinecarstereo.com coupon codes" or "sonicelectronix.com coupon codes" you should be able to find some for an extra 20 or 30 off a couple hundred dollar order. Good luck!

Take a look at these web sites, and compare the prices from both sites some things are lower on each, and they include free shipping if you spend in your price range. You can also google the name of these site and coupon codes for even cheaper if you spend around 2 or 3 hundred for even better price. I've bought from both sites they're real.http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

http://www.sonicelectronix.com

To search for coupons enter in your search engine like this "onlinecarstereo.com coupon codes" or "sonicelectronix.com coupon codes" you should be able to find some for an extra 20 or 30 off a couple hundred dollar order. Good luck!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif for a second there i thought this was spam

Everyone should embrace delivery to the front door! Just bring me my stuff, forget going around town and paying the same price if not more for the same stuff. Let the delivery people worry about gas and time spent searching and finding stuff.

Everyone should embrace delivery to the front door! Just bring me my stuff, forget going around town and paying the same price if not more for the same stuff. Let the delivery people worry about gas and time spent searching and finding stuff.
it's all good until your **** blows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.