Lookin for box builder in central TX

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Looking for a good box builder in central TX, I need a box built for two dd 9515g subs. Need a builder who knows his **** , box is going in a jeep wrangler with backseat tookn out , looking for box to built to dd specs dimensions should be about 35-35 1/2 wide and have plenty space for depth and height , looking to be tuned to around 37hz

BigSix

logo1in.png

I can do it for $140 and $180 with carpet regular slot ported box either sub and port back or sub up port back I can also do other stuff for more rounded corners 45's in corners let me know

stop postin that **** I think ur a spammer for them as ur postin it in every **** thread he said in tx and those are not **** custom boxes *****

^^ LOL atrendusa must be the place to go seen it like 10 times lol

I can do it for $140 and $180 with carpet regular slot ported box either sub and port back or sub up port back I can also do other stuff for more rounded corners 45's in corners let me know
have any pictures of your work???

nice boxes that one for 18's(well looks like for 18's) should have def been double baffled though

man i like the looks of the trunk box for what looks like 10's with sub to seats port on top. I didnt want to post a pic as they are yours but man i likes that. Im gettin ready to build a box for a s10 reg cab for 2 e8's and might try that out. I was gonna do port to drivers seat but wonder if that would be louder

That box for the 2500s is my box in my sig LOL. Haven't gotten it metered but it's a lot louder than my friends firebird that's doin a 142. Had to build it inside my trunk

And the box for the 18's would need to be double baffled but guy didn't want it and it's for old punch 18s

I didn't get to hear that box but in a single cab I've done 4 8" assassins downfiring with aero ports coming out the top and it was doin at least a 139 and hammered the lows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.