• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 683
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

in serch of a sub box, i have 3 punch hx2s 12s i need a box for them my car audio store said they will make me 1 for 450.00 im not tryin to pay all that,

plus should it be a ported box? and also should it be all 1 big chamber cuz im runing a 1500.1 mono amp to them or all in own chambers?

where can i get a box of line at?

do u want a box for 3 subs? because i have a custom boxed im willing to sell but its for 2 subs. i'm only asking 50 bucks for it. i believe its made of either 3/4" or 5/8" mdf, im not quite sure on this because i bought it cuz it looked awesome and i didnt really care about the specs, but to my suprise this box sounds amazing. anyhow, let me know if ur interested. i would keep it, but i'm going to upgrade my system with a 3rd 12" sub in a custom trunk, so a box is useless for me. and since u have 2 hx2's, i have 2 team fosgate stickers on the box (1 on each side for each sub). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

HOW MUCH FOR BOX? IS IT 1 CHAMBER OR 2? DO U HAVE THE SPECS ON IT OR NO? IF SO LET ME KNOW

2 chambers. its about 12 o clock here right now and i dont feel like measuring it. i'll measure it tommorrow, if ur interested in purchasing it for 50 bucks. if u live local, we can meet up and u can check it out first, i live in southern california in west covina, and go to school in riverside. if not, then i guess shipping will have to be added to the price.

OK YOU ONLY WANT 50 FOR IT? WHY SO CHEAP? WELL GIVE ME THE SPECS FOR IT WHENEVER U CAN,, IM CONSIDERING BUYING IT WHAT COLOR IS IT?IS IT CARPETED? IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SHIP I LIVE IN BUFFALO,NY {DONT LAUGH SNOW ***** LOL}

still havent got a chance to measure the box, sorry. info on the box: there is a little scrape on the back of the box from the amp mounted on my seat, the scrape aint too deep at all, 1/8" at the MOST, but i highly doubt even that. i did drill 2 different amps on the back on the box because i had no where else to mount my other amp. the screws i used were about 3/8-1/2 inch long, and i made sure it didnt go thru the box. there will be no affect on the performance of the box, i can assure u that. short run or long run, the box will perform the same way it was when i first bought it. it is a wedged box, but the slant is quite small, i'd say about 1-2 inch difference from top to bottom. it is carpetted and its black. the design is quite unique. it is a sealed box, but there is an extra chamber that extends out about 6-7 inches from the sub and plexiglass in front of that with 2 large ports. this increases the spl of this box and sacrifices very little sq. email me if u can: jiggax23@hotmail.com or u can send me an instant message via AOL or AIM, my sn is: SuckMikeHawk23 or FishermanSteve23

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.