Look what UPS did

I don't think it is so much the drivers doing it but the folks at the sorting plants. I got to glance into the sorting plant here every time I had to pick something up there and was not impressed.

I also would like to see packaging. The fact that the baskets are in tact and damage is only to the motor tells me that there was little to no protection under them. You cannot just throw them in a box with some peanuts and newspaper and expect them to make it in one piece. If need a reminder just look at the idiots who deliver this stuff and it will remind you pretty quick. Pool Noodles and 3M packaging tape FTMFW! Polo..

Ouch man, that looks nasty..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Poor moofer

I also would like to see packaging. The fact that the baskets are in tact and damage is only to the motor tells me that there was little to no protection under them. You cannot just throw them in a box with some peanuts and newspaper and expect them to make it in one piece. If need a reminder just look at the idiots who deliver this stuff and it will remind you pretty quick. Pool Noodles and 3M packaging tape FTMFW! Polo..
No each driver was wraped and taped in bubblewrap. Than a thick layer of cardboard under them. With peanuts filling the rest of the box. You can see when they wer dropped the crushed throught the card board. The first day the were supposed to be delivered they never showed. Call the tracking number and it said undeleverable due to damage. Then they showed up the next day. They took the OG packing box stuck it in a bigger box filled that with peanuts and sent it out that way. LOL

Wow, that's some carnage. That was dropped off a loading dock, or thrown onto a truck.

I have NEVER gotten any thing from UPS without a big hole in the box, or the corners crammed down and the box all mangled.

USPS is a little slow on tracking, but they get the job done. I sent out a 28 lb woofer (in original packaging) thru USPS Express, and it got to it's destination 1300+ miles away in two days. USPS FTW!

Every shipper has their good and bad points. I have never had a problem with UPS and have done a ton of business with them.

Good thing, as I would hate to go through all that.

I did have a problem with Fed Ex once and took forever to fix the claim. So it just depends.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.