Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

Wow, I thought this thread turned incredibly sad when people started making plans to meet and fight irl. I didn't think it could sag any lower. Until I read it this morning and see everyone punked out.

Dont threaten to go meet people and fight irl, from an internet message board. It makes you look like an idiot. But, if you must, dont punk out and then blow it off as 'we were both posturing'. Id have rather taken a beating than show up here and admit I had NO intentions of ever going. Not after all that tough talk last night.

Wow, I thought this thread turned incredibly sad when people started making plans to meet and fight irl. I didn't think it could sag any lower. Until I read it this morning and see everyone punked out.
Dont threaten to go meet people and fight irl, from an internet message board. It makes you look like an idiot. But, if you must, dont punk out and then blow it off as 'we were both posturing'. Id have rather taken a beating than show up here and admit I had NO intentions of ever going. Not after all that tough talk last night.
x2.....the thread turned out to be a depressing lack of maturity.....and to add every1 b!tching out to it now:crap:

Haha, no. In all reality, neither of us went. He was just talking **** and I was just blowing smoke up his ass, so to speak
Sorry if you got your hopes up seriously???
i see this douche didn't get canned. straight popularity contest. from what i've read he started just much **** as pawned did. this forum is immature as hell !!!!

it is straight high school ********, and you're in the middle of it

yep... because i'm the dude that drove 75 miles to woop buddies ass. i think it's pretty lame that buddy didn't get banned. he went way out of his way to start shlt with me. regardless of my banning, i will always be here. believe or not but i actually give good advice here. i just don't put up with no ********

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date