Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

fvckin pusssy didn't show. it would've got real nasty because the girl that took me down there had her friend with her. they were fvckin pissed when they found out what we were really down there for.
again... i done my part. somebody else wanna go head to head? fvckin chumps!!!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif honestly im suprised he didn't show after he said all of that back to you but hey like i said i kinda just want to bang my girl now

fvckin pusssy didn't show. it would've got real nasty because the girl that took me down there had her friend with her. they were fvckin pissed when they found out what we were really down there for.
again... i done my part. somebody else wanna go head to head? fvckin chumps!!!!!
Pics of pep boys or you were never there

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

nooo dont ban him i want to know what happened first lol
Meh, nothin happend..

He said he lived 45 mins away. thats almost 2 hours of driving, if this **** was for real, he would have stayed there for a little while..

i call //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif on the whole thing

i'm sure grubbs didn't show cuz pawned didn't seem like he wanna show up in the first place
i don't see how i could've shown how serious i was any better. if my girl didn't have my ride i would've gotten down there a lot sooner.

why the hell is everybody riding buddies nutts? ****, i gave the fvcker my address. i'll take a pic of an unopened letter showing the address is legit. hell, i gave my number too. i guess no video no proof....

idiot.jpg

Sorry guys, went to bed

And, if he flies, it's around an hour round trip for him...

Sure as hell didnt wait too long if he did go, eh? And I figured he'd bring some more people, *****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date