Loc question

Participant count
  • Participant list

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Been awhile since I have messed with this stuff and trying to figure out which way I wanna go. Looking to upgrade the stereo in my 4 door jeep. Debating if I wanna replace the head unit or what loc or equivalent will give me better sound. I understand replacing the head unit would be the best option but want to see what the options would be if I wanted to keep the stock. I plan on replacing the stock speakers with some cdt comps and running them off the front 2 channels of a 4 channel amp. Plan on replacing the sound bar coaxials and running them off the head unit.

So what loc would give me best sound/output if I decide to keep the stock hu? And preferably under 150$

Reasons I am pondering keeping the stock hu

1. Theft

2. Have a year free Sirius

3. Retain steering wheel controls without having to spend 100$ on module

4. Retain factory USB plug in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.