SOLD LNIB JV KD-R900 2 USB ports / Built in Bluetooth / IPOD ready / cd/ mp3. $170 shi

Participant count
  • Participant list

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have less than 1 hr time on it. not likeing it in my dash. I havnt tried USB or IPOD . Bluetooth works fine

$170 shipped

It was new. installed yesterday , used it for less than 1 hr total...I just rather have something else. it looks funny to me..works and sounds better than expected. no issue with bluetooth.

I would like to sell before I permanently mount the mic and 2nd USB cord.

JVC’s KD-R900 is an In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver that includes a Wireless Remote Control. Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling, audio streaming, voice recognition dialing, text message display and much more. The detachable face allows you to detach the screen and place it in included case for added security. Full dot LCD display and variable illumination display provide an easy-to-read menu. The built-in HS-IVi Tuner with 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets, 3-band iEQ with preset tone curves, and a 24-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter all elevate sound quality. This JVC receiver is also equipped with MP3 ID3 Tag Display, which will illustrate the Title, Artist, and Album when playing an MP3 device.

The JVC KDR900 has plenty of expandability options to suit your needs. First, HD Radio provides you with a digital radio signal for a high-definition, high-quality radio signal that is almost as perfect as CD music. Sirius or XM Satellite radio can be added on using the optional adapters. Front and rear USB ports allow you to have full control with the latest iPods and iPhones, giving you even more playback options. CD changer controls and full compatibility with your steering wheel controls are some other superb options for this JVC Receiver, along with the front panel auxiliary input that allows portable media devices such as DVD player, gaming systems, and MP3 player to be connected. With all the great options and features, you will not be disappointed if you decide to purchase.

General Features:

* In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote

* Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

* ipod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system

* Compatible with the iPod and iPhone

* Detachable face

* Full dot LCD display

* Wireless remote control included

* Variable illumination display with over 30,000 color options

* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

* Power Output:

o Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

o RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels

* CD Text Display

* MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album

pics

jvcr900005.jpg

jvcr900007.jpg

jvcr900001.jpg

more info

JVC’s KD-R900 is an In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver that includes a Wireless Remote Control. Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling, audio streaming, voice recognition dialing, text message display and much more. The detachable face allows you to detach the screen and place it in included case for added security. Full dot LCD display and variable illumination display provide an easy-to-read menu. The built-in HS-IVi Tuner with 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets, 3-band iEQ with preset tone curves, and a 24-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter all elevate sound quality. This JVC receiver is also equipped with MP3 ID3 Tag Display, which will illustrate the Title, Artist, and Album when playing an MP3 device.

The JVC KDR900 has plenty of expandability options to suit your needs. First, HD Radio provides you with a digital radio signal for a high-definition, high-quality radio signal that is almost as perfect as CD music. Sirius or XM Satellite radio can be added on using the optional adapters. Front and rear USB ports allow you to have full control with the latest iPods and iPhones, giving you even more playback options. CD changer controls and full compatibility with your steering wheel controls are some other superb options for this JVC Receiver, along with the front panel auxiliary input that allows portable media devices such as DVD player, gaming systems, and MP3 player to be connected. With all the great options and features, you will not be disappointed if you decide to purchase.

General Features:

* In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote

* Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

* iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system

* Compatible with the iPod and iPhone

* Detachable face

* Full dot LCD display

* Wireless remote control included

* Variable illumination display with over 30,000 color options

* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

* Power Output:

o Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

o RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels

* CD Text Display

* MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

* Authorized Internet Dealer

* 1-year Manufacturer's warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

* Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WAV, and WMA

* HS-IVi Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

* Loudness control in 3 patterns

* 3-Band Parametric iEQ with preset tone curves

* TI/Burr-Brown 24-bit DAC

Expandability Options:

* 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)

* SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as either the JVC SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or JVC XM Radio Package

* HD Radio Ready: JVC KT-HD300 required and sold separately

* Built-in Bluetooth: Includes microphone and built-in controls for hands free talking when connected to a compatible Bluetooth phone

* iPod/iPhone Ready: USB-to-iPod cable will work with most iPods. The JVC KS-PD100 iPod adapter is required for a limited number of older iPods, please view the JVC compatibility list to see if your iPod will require the KS-PD100.

* Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.

* Front-panel USB input: USB allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.

* Rear USB input: USB input allows connection to media devices such as MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, etc.

* Steering wheel remote control ready: The PAC SWI-Xv1 is required and sold separately

* CD Changer Controls: JVC CHX-1500 required and sold separately

* Dual USB inputs (front and rear)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.