LIST EVERY 1000RMS...you know

twisted give me a good idea or you and slappin take it to PM's....and to the other 2009 members do not come in here trying to flame. this is just a simple thread...
Hush up you.....this is a VERY 09'er -ish kind of thread...so accept what follows

its not a ignorant statement. not to mention ive already ran the AQ HDC3's...did you not read that part? or that i want to try something thats not ran too often on here...guess u missed that as well. and yes ive been around awhile and not a newb this was just a random im bored/ throw some ideas/ maybe someone will mention something i havent thought of. and last the 12 i just sold was a PSI custom build all the way down to colored spiders and the motro was even rare...only 50 made...thanks for the slight flame post...
Where did I say anything about the AQs? No where..... So I think you didn't read, sweetheart. So your telling me that you won't run a quality driver because other people have a similar set-up? That is ignorant. A lot of people run similar drivers because they are quaility, dependable, etc. So you not wanting to run a quality product that a few others may have makes no sense to me. And please, help explain to me how I flamed your post? I threw out more ideas than anyone else said, so I don't think I flamed your "Post". Simply stated my opinion in the last post, as I just did again.

Hush up you.....this is a VERY 09'er -ish kind of thread...so accept what follows
wouldnt 09erish is 09erish ppl didnt post in it...im askign for opinions and also i just cant make my mind up at all....

Where did I say anything about the AQs? No where..... So I think you didn't read, sweetheart. So your telling me that you won't run a quality driver because other people have a similar set-up? That is ignorant. A lot of people run similar drivers because they are quaility, dependable, etc. So you not wanting to run a quality product that a few others may have makes no sense to me. And please, help explain to me how I flamed your post? I threw out more ideas than anyone else said, so I don't think I flamed your "Post". Simply stated my opinion in the last post, as I just did again.
I SAID I DIDNT REALLY WANNA RUN THE aq'S BECAUSE

a. ive already ran them

b. everyone else runs them alos

c. another member on here runs them in the same identical car that i drive

d. if you had read the thread you would see that this is the only driver i said i dont want to run cuz everyone else does.

e. any other company id be more open to run

f. not saying AQ makes bad stuff i just want to try something new

g. GTFO my thread hoe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Righhhtttt......el oh el.....we can't all run MA Audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Riiight...since you're clearly a DD nuthugger like the rest of them, I'd love to hear what you think makes them better than everything else.

Is it customer service? No, no. If you blow anything DD they won't cover it, and you have to send it back to DD itself, to pay them money to fix it.

Could it be price? Oh, certainly not. Seeing as how you pay twice the price for DD than the AQ equivalent...

What else could it be then...I'd love to find out what makes their equipment worth 2-3 times more than equivalent products!

He already had a VERY custom VERY colorful PSI sub.....i think this niqqa switches out more than me
THANK YOU!!!! i want something a little less popular and name brand this time! ive ran like 6 custom subs! and already ran the AQ's!

I SAID I DIDNT REALLY WANNA RUN THE aq'S BECAUSE a. ive already ran them

d. if you had read the thread you would see that this is the only driver i said i dont want to run cuz everyone else does.

g. GTFO my thread hoe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bro, you my niqqa, but you being stupid right now. He didn't say anything about AQ, he simply stated that not wanting to run it because other people do is ignorant.

Now, if you want me to help, I need some sort of budget to work with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I SAID I DIDNT REALLY WANNA RUN THE aq'S BECAUSE a. ive already ran them

Jesus Christ man, you are an idiot. I never ONCE mentioned you should look at AQ product you dumbass. Do you have Glaucoma perhaps? I think so, because you are seeing things I am not. I CLEARLY listed DC, IA, Sundown, FI. I didn't understand why you wouldn't want to run DC, IA, Sundown, etc. And could you perhaps help explain to me what is so bad about having the same subs and same car as a kid across the country?

Bro, you my niqqa, but you being stupid right now. He didn't say anything about AQ, he simply stated that not wanting to run it because other people do is ignorant.
Now, if you want me to help, I need some sort of budget to work with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
NO i have more reasons then just that but thats my main one period. guy already runs two aq hdc3 10's in a car like mine and burps a 145...ive done the custom, ive done the FULL custom sub...i just want to try a not so popular name brand this time. thats all period. i dont care how awesome AQ is (ive ran aq before) i just dont want to run a widely used sub this time. i want to try somethign new. period and thats a good enough reason. and even if i said i didnt want to run them because i dont like the letter "A" its my build. either people want to offer up other companies besides AQ or they dont. and budget...IDK $700.00 for both i suppose...

which is a company who makes great products for a good price just like AQ but isnt ran as often. which is what i was asking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.