LIST EVERY 1000RMS...you know

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
list every 10" sub that can take 1000--1500daily with zero problems and gets loud doing it...i mean any maker....cadence...credence...atomic...whoever...list them up and if you have a idea on the price of the sub let me know or a site where i can get them for a awesome price let me know. only req. is id like the sound quality to be as good as a AQ HDC3...okay list them up...

SSA IconDC LVL 4

I say AQ HD Sub is the winner though.
ya but sooo many people are running a pair of those right now and i already owned a hdc312...just trying to get a decnet list together then do some research and then narrow it down and buy them...

ya but sooo many people are running a pair of those right now and i already owned a hdc312...just trying to get a decnet list together then do some research and then narrow it down and buy them...
Why does it matter what other people are running, lol, I always rip the brand logo off of any sub i get, and replace it with a custom logo.

Why does it matter what other people are running, lol, I always rip the brand logo off of any sub i get, and replace it with a custom logo.
idk just seems pointless to run the same crap if i dont have to...plus already a guy on here running a pair of these in the same accord i have...

meh, overpriced audioque stuff with a different logo is what is seems to be to me.....
well i was set on doing the dd's but i cant find another motor so thats a no go...

AQ

DC...

who else...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.