Links to Decaf and Re-bassed Artists Thread.

thats nice and all but unless its HQ its not worth it.. when you have a reference quality set you really hear how ****** most stuff now n days in recorded/ripped.

so question is is it HQ?

thats nice and all but unless its HQ its not worth it.. when you have a reference quality set you really hear how ****** most stuff now n days in recorded/ripped
I got spotify premium for HQ. these are all just bass demo songs nothing to enjoy music about, its pure globs of bass if you havent noticed the theme of all these songs. All the midrange and treble output, detail and clarity is cut beyond recognition just so the song doesnt start clipping and becoming dirty with the remade basslines.

I'd never do an SQ demo using any of these files. But i'd gladly use them for hair tricks.

the decaf epic instrumentals sound pretty good. Im still a bass head but i love music too much to have anything less then something most audiophiles consider decent.

kida wish i never got into SQ because some recording(studio recordings) are just poorly put together/mastered. no imaging no depth etc..

this guy's rebass stuff is sick too, a lot of megadeth, metallica, rise against, foo fighters, A7x, disturbed, and some classic rock songs too.

https://mega.nz/#F!gF5QybCD!7z3StybWFroibbxcDZxA4g!gUQmkTjJ

I will say they all sound like absolute crap in my car. You can tell how bad it's off balance and compressed.
lmao just saw this. Everyone and their grandmas know rebassed music is just for bass demos. There's zero expectations for any sound quality with how much they cut and compress the files. Its just there for bass demos. Its a thread for rebass, not sound quality, dont expect anything of the sort to ever appear on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...