Links to Decaf and Re-bassed Artists Thread.

[quote name='anger']For whoever cares, Slowfets site will be down for a few days...not sure he's still into it, can't get a hold of him. If I don't hear back I'll let it expire, grab another domain and host all the demo music I can get my hands on, including his.

If anyone want's his zips in the meantime I can dropbox em or something.[/QUOTE]

Hey @anger did you ever end up hosting all of the demo music you have? I'm looking to get all the DJ Slowfets zips if you have them :)

@Jeffdachef here is a link to DJ JD. I haven't checked it out yet but a couple bass heads I know like some of his songs.

DJ JD SKREWED BASS MIXES.

[quote name='BoogerMan']Hey @anger did you ever end up hosting all of the demo music you have? I'm looking to get all the DJ Slowfets zips if you have them :)[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten around to it just yet...shoot me an email address and I can dropbox them if you want.

This reminds me of listening to DJ Screw back in the day. I definitely jammed it then but now a bit older I just can't get into it. Especially when I watch a demo video and they are doing a slowed down Madonna song or something. I mean really...you couldn't find a normal song that jams better than a slow Madonna song?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...