Linking Two AP1500

Cali_Screw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Rancho,CA
Just wanted to know if this is how you properly link to Audio-pipe AP 1500 amps.

AMPSTRAPPING.jpg

would like to here some feed back.

Also want to know if the Master will control both gains etc...

you would think someone would look this up privately before making themselves look like a fool...
why do people get all pissy and **** when someone ask's a question they dont know anything about? shut the **** up no one is telling you to read or post in the thread. if you think its dumb move on! ***!

edit: FUCKING NOOB!

the story goes way beyond this so calm down....or maybe you do know the story...why dont you help your buddy out other than trying to strong arm me over a forum...all i was doing was trying to help the kid from making himself look like a 16yr old with dads credit card...

the story goes way beyond this so calm down....or maybe you do know the story...why dont you help your buddy out other than trying to strong arm me over a forum...all i was doing was trying to help the kid from making himself look like a 16yr old with dads credit card...
And all he bought was some Audiopipe:laugh: Shut your fucking mouth princess.......

Just wanted to know if this is how you properly link to Audio-pipe AP 1500 amps.
AMPSTRAPPING.jpg

would like to here some feed back.

Also want to know if the Master will control both gains etc...
Yes you only need to gain match one amp the "master". Also I believe the right and left rca's need to be hooked up......

Thanks for the help, The diagram isn't a clear demonstration of how to run it, but where i was most concern with was the way the speaker wire would be ran. I know you run the main RCA in, then have a second set to jump the signal so to speak.

Thanks for the help, The diagram isn't a clear demonstration of how to run it, but where i was most concern with was the way the speaker wire would be ran. I know you run the main RCA in, then have a second set to jump the signal so to speak.
Set one amp totally forget about the other amp. Once the one amp is done, just plug and play the "slave"!!!

Hmmm, when did you get these? Now I see why you sent me back a working amp and claimed that it didn't work.
Are you kidding me bro, i don't even own these. This is for my bro, You are something else, and FYI the crap doesn't work at 1 ohm, and that's why that amp my buddy bought doesn't work at one ohm either.. Doesn't makes sense how you use two different amps from the same person in two different cars and both don't work at 1 ohm.. Hmmm.......

I wasn't gonna put you out there but if your gonna be a ass and try to make me look bad, well your something else. i just feel bad for some one else that buys that amp if you try and sell it again.

Are you kidding me bro, i don't even own these. This is for my bro, You are something else, and FYI the crap doesn't work at 1 ohm, and that's why that amp my buddy bought doesn't work at one ohm either.. Doesn't makes sense how you use two different amps from the same person in two different cars and both don't work at 1 ohm.. Hmmm.......
I wasn't gonna put you out there but if your gonna be a ass and try to make me look bad, well your something else. i just feel bad for some one else that buys that amp if you try and sell it again.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cali_Screw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Cali_Screw
Rancho,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date