Lincoln LS

TurdFergueson2
5,000+ posts

Team D.O.A.
Chicago
I was considering getting one. Anybody ever hooked one of these up? I have a Chrysler 300m now, and to me it is hard to get it the way i want it. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gutted the sound system and installed all new stuff. that is the one i might make a move on. I was wondering things like if anyone made a box for that trunk, which subs they felt sounded the best as well as speakers. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=26&dlid=155914&cname=Napleton+Lincoln+Mercury+Mitsubishi+Park+Ridge&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=PRICE+ascending%2CPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=C-155914%7CK-%7CE-%7CN-N%7CR-%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+ascending%2CPRICE+descending%7CQ-ascending%7CZ-60624&aff=national&paId=251073304&recnum=10&leadExists=true

Because of it not having an antenna? LOL, I just noticed a few days ago that i never hooked mine up. Shows you how much i listen to the radio too.

i have an o5 Ls and i love it..yea there are some problems with them but if you stick to an 03 or newer you should be alright..mine has 60k on it now and no problems so far...the radio comes out relatively easy . i just installed comps in my doors..tthey werent to bad..so overall i wouldnt say they are any harder to work with than any other car.. and by the way both rear seats fgld down and thats really convenient

There are problems with every car. That's why mechanics make so much money. I researched it and i feel that the risk is worth the reward. I have never seen one where I live that sets off alarms though. I was trying to see what people may have done to theirs or have seen done.

I think more than anything the price and mileage on that one attracted me the most. I've been wanting an LS for some years now. Something always comes up.

Obviously I have one, it's an 02 LS V8. I have had no problems with it at all. Nine months out of the year it's great, but it's awful in the snow.

The speakers were tough to install (Rainbow SLC 6.5's in the front and Rainbow SLX 6.5's in the back).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.