What other "all inclusive" companies should I look into??

JohnnyBlaze1984
10+ year member

Certified JL Junkie
Atlanta
Ok, so like my user title says, I'm a certified JL Junkie, but I'm looking for some opinions on what other companies are comparable as far as being really good across their product line. Call it OCD or whatever, but I've always been really stuck on having the speakers/subs/amps all the same company, and I've always used Alpine for the HU/monitors, etc.

Now the HU, I'm kinda torn between sticking with Alpine or switching to Pioneer to see how I like that.

The rest of the system I'm gonna try to be open to suggestions before pulling the JL trigger again.

Focal, Zapco, MB Quart, Diamond (check ebay for the cheapest prices lawlz), Helix, and Phoenix Gold are all great places to start looking. If you're used to JL prices, you probably won't be phased by the prices on the Focal and Zapco stuff.

Focal, Zapco, MB Quart, Diamond (check ebay for the cheapest prices lawlz), Helix, and Phoenix Gold are all great places to start looking. If you're used to JL prices, you probably won't be phased by the prices on the Focal and Zapco stuff.
Thanks man, and you're right, I'm definitely used to JL prices by now lol. My last system was a **** JL showcase.

2 13w7's

2 chrome 1000/1

1 chrome 450/4

2 sets of 6.5" ZR components

1 set XR coax

I'm thinking about doing a blowthrough, with a custom flow through center console/amp rack, so I'll have plenty of space to work with.

MB Quart. I've got MBQ mids and highs, and am working on getting MBQ woofers and amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Check into Soundplinter, TC sounds/Audiopulse, Eclipse TI's, RE/FI for some decent subwoofers. US Amps, Zapco, IA, Sundown for amps. Focal, Rainbow, (SOME CDT) eclipse, helix, dynaudio for your components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnnyBlaze1984

10+ year member
Certified JL Junkie
JohnnyBlaze1984
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date