lilmaniac2 whats going on?!??!

just stfu for one min. hes online right this very min. and online when i sent him a pm. being that i sent him pms befor the thread was started. thats the point. all i asked for was a heads up but i couldnt get it.
Oh freaking drop it already. He has explained the situation and provided proof.

He pm'd me and apologized for the thread.

I knew nobody would believe this crazy ass story, I know I wouldn't and i took a picture. kinda ***** as thats the only fedex drop off for ground within 30 miles, so I have to use ups or usps. Oh well it's going out tommorrow and all is well in the world.

i appologized to him allready but im doing it public as well. my gaurd is so far up right now. im being ****ed over by hifisound for $750 because the item i purchased isnt in stock but they can only give me store credit instead of a refund. 100 feet of power wire from ebay i cant get a reply for and 2 powermaster batterys i cant get a reply for. its almost 2000 bucks i put out and i cant get anything.. and im stressing out and dont know where to begin because ive never had so many probs at once.

all is not well, i came here for the gang bang and i am yet to be satisfied //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Like i said early on i knew this was hotair from the get. As many of us know as sellers that things do will and always will happen from time to time. Thats no freaking reason to call someone with a excellent reputation a scammer.

So what if he shipped it and UPS lost it?? On top of that the tracking number shows nothing but there is a ****ing video of the UPS guy getting the **** package. Would you call UPS and call them a POS scammer, oh i think i've been scammed blaHBLAH Bull ****. Hell no first thing you do is blame on the seller. No matter what.

Let it die.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gds3k

10+ year member
gds3k
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies