lilmaniac2 whats going on?!??!

awesome, sounds good bash away when i really wasnt bashing in fact maybe if you bust out the bifocals you will notice at no point did i ever say anything bad about him besides just inquiring information of the situation.

its a public forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
and when you come posting potentially derogitory slander about a respected member of this forum, we are going to stand up for him, because we know him, some of us know him personally... and we arent just standing up for him to call you at as the ass you appear to be, we are doing so to calm you down. peole have things happen, things dont always go to plan. be patient and relax. if he isnt responding to PM's, he most likely isnt going to respond to you publicly bashing him...

so in turn, we shall now bash you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Well said:laugh:

Wow! The brand new guy flips out after two freaking days. This is why I hate selling to noobs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

noob? far from it. signed up just to buy items for sale on this forum.. and reading

noob? far from it. signed up just to buy items for sale on this forum
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif And now they should ban you from buying. I know I'll never sell anything to you.

and reading
Idiot noob. The > goes the other way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yea way to be cool with the spelling its a computer and better yet im on a fone so to make it quicker i will, all i wanted was a heads up from him not everyone else sayin hes a good guy. THANKS PAL's and further more i could be patient if i was told what was going on simple as that
Exactly, it's a computer, it even has spell check for fucks sake yet you still spell like a retarded 1st grader, dog **** > you.

awesome, sounds good bash away when i really wasnt bashing in fact maybe if you bust out the bifocals you will notice at no point did i ever say anything bad about him besides just inquiring information of the situation.
taking a private matter public without waiting to hear the other persons side is pretty derogitory, wouldnt you think? what would you say if you were in his shoes and something came up where he couldnt get to the computer for 2 days (belkieve it or not, these things happen). would you want him to come on starting an "i think i got scammed" thread? and thats pretty much what this is...

Well said:laugh:
thanks, i try sometimes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

First of all I haven't ignored a single PM from you I have 1 unread one here, I would have replied but i saw this in the top posts.

I do have to admit I have been slow on the shipping, and I told you when you purchased this that it would take a few days because of the holiday. Beyond that I can honestly say I have tried to ship the amp out 4 times now and had issues each time. I'm currently working 50 hours a week and my only day off is sundays. I get off at 4pm and by then all the shipping places are closed.

I attempted to ship this item off last wednesday I believe and as I told you the place I ship, Post boxes etc, had closed due to a family emergency. I told you I would try and do it friday as I was able to get off a bit early to get out there to ship it off. When I arrived friday I saw a sign on the door saying closed, You can see that both fedex and dhl had tried to pickup the day before and they were closed then as well, and actually took a picture so you would know I wasn't bsing you.

DSCN2824.jpg

Apparently they are going out of business or something as they refuse to answer anycalls.

Today I took my lunch break to try and ship off your item at the local post office, I work in a small college town on weekdays now and the post office is veyr small. I do not have a box on hand here to ship with so i planned on purchasing it there. Usually post boxes etc does all mypackaging for me as I stay very busy with both school and work.

When I attempted to purchase a box at the post office they did not have one large enough to hold your item so it is currently sitting in the back of my vehicle to be shipped off tomorrow as i went and got another box for it tonight and packaged it up. I would ship it with my fedex account number but since post boxes etc is closed I have no drop off point to take it to. It will be dropped off at the post office in Athens WV tommorrow on my way to work.

If you would like to try and badmouth me some more I will gladly post all the responses to the pm's i have sent.

Don't see lilmaniac2 as the type to turn hccafan on us. I know you want your new toy asap, I know how that is, but I think patience is where its at man, you shouldn't have any worries.

just stfu for one min. hes online right this very min. and online when i sent him a pm. being that i sent him pms befor the thread was started. thats the point. all i asked for was a heads up but i couldnt get it.

There should have been no need to start a thread then.Just wait for his reply.

He is a respected member here and will follow through on his end.

As he and everyone else said there may have been other circumstances(which there were) that were beyond his control.

still have the new one? if so send me ur paypal address!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
xxxx@xxx.com

I only ship to paypal verified addresses, its for both your and my protection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thats fine im verified, makes me more comfortable:D
awesome, it may take a couple days to get it out , with memorial day and all. Hope thats understandable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

see bold

still have either amp? my paypal wasnt transfering from my bank account yesterday alls well now.. let me know!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Sure do, email@email.edu

PS thanks for you guys who are sticking up for me, I do admit that the shipping has taking a bit on this, but I told him ahead of time it would take a few days and that I was experiencing difficulties shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gds3k

10+ year member
gds3k
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views