lilmaniac2 whats going on?!??!

bought a amp last week.. sed tommorow then ran into problems then as of saturday sed it was being sent out sunday meanwhile i thought they were closed on sundays... now hes not returning pm's.....

yea thats fine and all, i just want my amp not a run around.. if you have problems inform the other party.. instead im sitting here twiddling my thumbs trien to figure out whats goin on with the sundown 100.2

Im sure he will take care of the situation. No need to worry about it. I know it can be difficult sometimes having to wait and all but hey i know he will get back to you.

chad hates people who cant spell... thats probably what it is.

just give it some time man, im sure he isnt dodging you, chad is a good guy. it hasnt been all that long in all honesty if the last time you talked to him was saturday. but i can understand being frustrated, just stay calm though.

yea way to be cool with the spelling its a computer and better yet im on a fone so to make it quicker i will, all i wanted was a heads up from him not everyone else sayin hes a good guy. THANKS PAL's and further more i could be patient if i was told what was going on simple as that

Whatever dude, you are a total help to the situation. thank you ever so much.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea way to be cool with the spelling its a computer and better yet im on a fone so to make it quicker i will, all i wanted was a heads up from him not everyone else sayin hes a good guy. THANKS PAL's and further more i could be patient if i was told what was going on simple as that
its a public forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and when you come posting potentially derogitory slander about a respected member of this forum, we are going to stand up for him, because we know him, some of us know him personally... and we arent just standing up for him to call you at as the ass you appear to be, we are doing so to calm you down. peole have things happen, things dont always go to plan. be patient and relax. if he isnt responding to PM's, he most likely isnt going to respond to you publicly bashing him...

so in turn, we shall now bash you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gds3k

10+ year member
gds3k
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views