10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Image Dynamics V3 Dual 2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically 10/10

Cosmetically 9.95/10

I only say 9.95 because the sticker on the motor is a bit scratched up. This thing was just re-coned and I have not ran any power to it. The re-cone is beautiful. Paid $190 for the re-cone a few weeks ago. Really want to keep it, but am going to be pushing 1200+, which is not what I want to push it ported.

Looking for trades too! Need a new deck, such as an Alpine CDA 117... Also need some 6.5" components, possibly JBL GTI, Boston Pro SE, thinks along that line... PM me what you got!

Price:

$270 OBO + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PM me your zip

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a steal of a price on a basically new iDMax.

If this is still here in 2 weeks, which I highly doubt at this price, I'll take it off your hands. Just waiting for someone to come buy my e36.

That's a steal of a price on a basically new iDMax.
If this is still here in 2 weeks, which I highly doubt at this price, I'll take it off your hands. Just waiting for someone to come buy my e36.
I know, but no one appreciates the sale. Haha. Someone is suppose to be buying today, will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...