Lights dimming.

Participant count
  • Participant list
It definitely wouldnt hurt to do 1/0. I would start by upgrading the Big 3 wires with 1/0 and possibly upgrade the battery if that doesnt help. Make sure you have a nice, solid grounding point also

The Big 3 is pretty simple to do on your own on most cars. I'd look into that. Since you already have a decent battery, upgrading the alternator will probably be your next step.

Its definitely worth the 20 bucks you'll spend in wire before you have to drop 250 on an HO alternator. You have to do it when ypou upgrade your alt anyway. It helped quite a bit on my truck. Haven't gotten around to it on my car yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.