lift kits?

im on clubfronteir already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ive been for a while, just wideing my opinions

i dont offroad or anything i just want something lifted a little.... suspension lifts are expensive compared to a body lift which is why im asking. are their any bad things to a bodylift besides i wont get clearance, ect?
yes it is very cheap looking if you do not have an appropriate suspension lift to go along with it. People who are into off roading will not be impressed

i dont offroad or anything i just want something lifted a little.... suspension lifts are expensive compared to a body lift which is why im asking. are their any bad things to a bodylift besides i wont get clearance, ect?

They are cheap, they make your vehicle look like shat, you dont gain any clearence and if your not putting bigger tires then itll look super stupid because your truck will look high and ghey and youll have midget tires.

hey i have an xterra its almost the same , best thing to do is either get the PML...which is just shackles which maybe like 100...then u just crank ur torsion bars in the front...or u can make ur own body kit also... im part of clubxterra.org and i think they have a clubtitan.org but if not check the xterra one out i kno they can help u
worst advice ever. unless your looking to make your ride quality complete crap.

go ahead and say "NOOOOO it still rides like brand new!". bullshit.

25438950001_large.jpg

the right way to do it

looking for a body lift... i just want to raise it up a few inches without doing major work. what should i be looking for? i want to keep it cheap too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Just FYI this will affect your fuel millage.

OH and make sure to re adjust your headlights so they arent blinding people if you decide you are going to raise it.

Just FYI this will affect your fuel millage.OH and make sure to re adjust your headlights so they arent blinding people if you decide you are going to raise it.
haha i put 4 new hella 500s in the front and took my bumper off and i guess wit hthe tires i got it was blinding ppl i gotta change it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

deLeo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
deLeo
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date