Let's talk these "3" subwoofers in 10s only

no questions asked this is the best deign on the market for a 2.5 coilCrescendo Audio FORTE 10" Subwoofer - 800w RMS - SSA STORE
He asked about sub choices, NOT which is the best design.

Papermaker85, have you listened to this subwoofer? I agree the specifications look really good especially for a ported box.
Doubtful. He's the forums biggest shittalker when it comes to audio. Whenever someone suggest something he comes back and says its crap....but when it's his idea/suggestion, it's better.

He asked about sub choices, NOT which is the best design.

Doubtful. He's the forums biggest shittalker when it comes to audio. Whenever someone suggest something he comes back and says its crap....but when it's his idea/suggestion, it's better.
You seriously need to stop posting here.

It's better than the others. I don't care what he thinks. I'm telling him this is one of the best If not the best preformed for his application.

They were in a spec box If I remember around 3.2 cu ft tuned to 34hz on my cab amp. If the fortes came in around $120-130 I’d say they are good but for 200 a piece the SA is a far better value

They were in a spec box If I remember around 3.2 cu ft tuned to 34hz on my cab amp. If the fortes came in around $120-130 I’d say they are good but for 200 a piece the SA is a far better value
The SAs is alot less efficent. I mean alot. They aren't impressive esp considering you need a 2500 for them to get off. I'm not sure what went wrong but the Fortescue should eat the SAS alive with 1500 rms. They are literally built for efficency

Pups are known to hit so hard the car will just start shedding parts as it goes down the road. I'm not sure op is willing to install something that hits so hard his mother in law can feel it 4 states away.
Baahahahahaha!! Nice!!

Any love for FU audio on this thread? From what I've heard, bang for your buck they're serious contenders

Baahahahahaha!! Nice!!
Any love for FU audio on this thread? From what I've heard, bang for your buck they're serious contenders

They might be good AFTER you throw some glue on them....

I don't have anything nice to say about a company who sells a product that they knew had production issues and sold them anyway and tells the customer to remedy the problem on their own time and dollar.

Ampere Audio-2.5 RVE 10" 800w DC Audio Level 3 10" M2.1 900w

Sundown sa 10" 750w

Choosing one of the 3 above in trio

Any real big quality gain or lack between the 3.

I'm looking two Do a tripple 10 set up in a month in my 97 thunderbird when I take it out of storage .

I just got three of the sa10s for my Colorado blow through but that was a buddy buddy trade deal locally and yet to finish the install.

Every one says sundown for the money

All 3 are around same cost same box specs and same rms give or take
Is it a Super Coupe ?

They might be good AFTER you throw some glue on them....

I don't have anything nice to say about a company who sells a product that they knew had production issues and sold them anyway and tells the customer to remedy the problem on their own time and dollar.
No

97 4.6

Garaged since day 1 never seen rain or snow

60k miles ....some modifications

The SAs is alot less efficent. I mean alot. They aren't impressive esp considering you need a 2500 for them to get off. I'm not sure what went wrong but the Fortescue should eat the SAS alive with 1500 rms. They are literally built for efficency
idk how you think a 2.5" coil will hold up to 2500w reliably. much less need that much to "get off". The sa12 has been proven to be most efficient right around 900-1100w. ive had 300w from a 5 channel and it was pushing my sa nicely.

the sa sub has been a tried and PROVEN benchmark for what a $200 2.5" coil sub should be.

not to mention what is up with the forte's power rating...

the 10 takes 800, the 12 1000, the 15 1250 and the 18 1500 but they all use the same coil and it appears same motor except the 18.

idk how you think a 2.5" coil will hold up to 2500w reliably. much less need that much to "get off". The sa12 has been proven to be most efficient right around 900-1100w. ive had 300w from a 5 channel and it was pushing my sa nicely. the sa sub has been a tried and PROVEN benchmark for what a $200 2.5" coil sub should be.

not to mention what is up with the forte's power rating...

the 10 takes 800, the 12 1000, the 15 1250 and the 18 1500 but they all use the same coil and it appears same motor except the 18.
The SA isn't efficent. A 2500 on a pair is perfect.

The Forte is a high output small box design.

Baahahahahaha!! Nice!!
peeps that ain't heard them will flame me but i'd be shocked if a sa could be within 2db of a fu750 with same box if boxes where about right.. fu for real killing my spoiler i'm thinking of taking it off before it breaks and THATS AT 2 OHMS.. but for op fu don't have a 10 (except for 300) 2 750 12's would be great..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.