Let's talk these "3" subwoofers in 10s only

Ampere Audio-2.5 RVE 10" 800w

DC Audio Level 3 10" M2.1 900w

Sundown sa 10" 750w

Choosing one of the 3 above in trio

Any real big quality gain or lack between the 3.

I'm looking two Do a tripple 10 set up in a month in my 97 thunderbird when I take it out of storage .

I just got three of the sa10s for my Colorado blow through but that was a buddy buddy trade deal locally and yet to finish the install.

Every one says sundown for the money

All 3 are around same cost same box specs and same rms give or take

I say go with Ampere since you already have some SA's. I have some Sundown E's that I literally just got and like them a lot. Also have a DC Level 4 that I like a lot but I liked my Fi BL more.

I would take AB XFL 10s over all of those.
Why so? I know they make a good set of amps on the higher end but when I used to shop at trade centers near

Me all the Audio vendors sold kicker and American bass.

The subs always reminded me of sub par knock off brand.

That the average teenage white punkboy could only afford to toss in his caddy

I never was drawn into AB maybe that' ghetto **** soundin non deadened trunk rattle as they rushed to throw in they're partical board pre fabbed AB BOX right in the parkin lot is what threw me off. Cause every ******* looser was buying these at this flea market .

Why so? I know they make a good set of amps on the higher end but when I used to shop at trade centers near Me all the Audio vendors sold kicker and American bass.

I never was drawn into AB maybe that' ghetto **** soundin non deadened trunk rattle as they rushed to throw in they're partical board pre fabbed AB BOX right in the parkin lot is what threw me off. Cause every ******* looser was buying these at this flea market .

XFLs are great subs for the money, the 10s can usually be found for around $150.

Why so? I know they make a good set of amps on the higher end but when I used to shop at trade centers near Me all the Audio vendors sold kicker and American bass.

AB amps are going to sh*t.

However their XFL subs are one of the top contenders out there in the budget 750-1200 rms category. The new models of XFLs are even better than the old one. However they need power. If you have very little power, keep with the sundown. If you have massive amounts of power, the XFLs would be a good contender.

OP, why aren't you doing just a single higher end 15? How much space do you have? How much power? All the ones you listed should be pretty much the same IMO. Roll a dice, pick the one who's brand name or logo you like or whatever you can get for a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.