***LETS ALL DO A LIL VOTE ON DA FATTEST DON OF DB's...***

SPL

1.) strokers

2.)DD

3.)w7

4.)Solo Baric (dont hit me for this one)

5.)JBL (not in the list too)

SQ

but i thinkthe one i want is not on your list but it will be ALPINE

check this DD, i love it

Those subs suk ass. U should go out & by some legacy gear. I got 4x15s & hit 212dB.

**** man i just checked out the team treo sub all i got to say is holy ****.an 834 oz. magnet and 1200 watts rms how can you beat that now i dont know the price on one of those but ****!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Those subs suk ass. U should go out & by some legacy gear. I got 4x15s & hit 212dB.
well, the sub that you said sux... it just hit 172+ db .... and that's just 1 piece.. try to have a research first on how DD kicks ass before you talk..

212 huh? yea ok, and my yugo is faster than a mcclaren f1! man if your goina tell tales try to make them believeable. in a different post a guy claimed 182, now your 212? the world record is (i believe) held by hx2's and is around 176(or 179 can't remember) and you say 212? fair warning you are about to get trashed by EVERYBODY that reads these forums and finds this post.

is the record 175.2? i see that on fosgates site.

I would rate DD as Num 1. I heard 1 12" with 2000 watts hit over 153! I had 6 JL 10W6's and only hit 150, but I had a serious power shortage. I haven't heard them yet, but I'm really hoping the W7's take the top for spl and sq. If they do as good as I hope I will be getting 2 10w7's and try competing in the lowest devision for surface area. I would guess any of these with 2000 watts could burp a high score though. I think the Orion needs updating like JL just did.

I'm gonna have to say the 18" strokers are straight up nasty loud and the eclipes are not that bad either. I have KOVE'S and for the money you can't beat them they pump, Do't know what it will hit but gonna spl it this summer, building new box..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

it did over 170 confirmed i think its real record is 170-171 with its back up being the higher number....dd subs flat out kick your a$$ shockers are too .norris has 3 15's doin 170+ but they would never see the light of day in a daily driver car i owned...they are not musical at all...dd's sq subs sound like other companies spl speakers. and also if you do your home work and determin factors in your car/truck getting monster bass is just a physics problem.......and as far as strokers go i got 1 answer for u...the beast its dd's 17" 9900 series

can anyone confirm that? not saying ur lying, just find it really hard to believe. what was the setup?
thanks audiolife.

SuckMikeHawk23,

if you're lookin for confirmation, here's NATHAN MUNSON set-up..

78 Honda CVCC, Running 4 Directed 1100d amps to 1 Digital Designs 9515d Dual 1.0 subwoofer. Best certified score to date, 170.8 db at 3x show in Las Vegas NV.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=13416

np point is i am trying to make is this....THERE IS ALOT OF GREAT STUFF OUT THERE, FOR REAL BUT THE AVERAGE "JACK" CANT JUST GET A BOX FROM A STORE THROW THE SUB IN AND EXPECT 160 + DB...THERE ARE ALOT OF FACTORS OF MAXIMIZING WHAT IS THERE.......IF YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU GET YOR SUB YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ASK WHAT TO EXPECT..........FIGURE OUT YOUR EQUATIONS TAKE AWAY A BOUT 3 DB FOR BUILDING IMPERFECTIONS....= WHAT YOU'LL PROLLY GET....READ THIS MONTHS CAR AUDIO AND ELECTRONICS........IT SHOWS HOW TO BUILD/FIGURE/SET UP AN SPL CAR.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jtmoney

10+ year member
i DiDn'T dO iT!!!
jtmoney
Location, Location.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date