***LETS ALL DO A LIL VOTE ON DA FATTEST DON OF DB's...***

if you do the install right even the dirtiest of subs can sound like the some of the cleanest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif If your stuff sounds like **** it's either becuz 1. you have **** products 2. **** install 3. you are distorting the **** out of everything.

but with the right box, cabling, good power (none of this power cap **** -alternator and batteries is wot its about) then you can hit good, even with flea market ****.

LVS ans SHP push similar power. ive seen a van with 4 SHPs with 1500RMS up each one pushing 168's with stock glass. The LVS cots much more and hardly make any difference, i think.

well the world record is aprox 178.2 db and it was by the guy that owns that van in the picture at the top of page 2 post....i jus thought i'd add that little note here

I have two HCCA twelves and a 2400w orionXTRPRO amp doing 152.4 in the street division for DBDRAG.

PS AS OF DEC 5 2001 A/D/S INDUSTRIES ,ORIONS PARENT COMPANY, HAS BEEN PURCASED BY DIRECTED ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES, MOTHER COMPANY OF VIPER, DIRECTED, SIDEWINDER AND MORE.

LIGHTNING AUDIO has the world record in the dbdrag extreme 1-2 class with2 18in woofers hitting a massive 172+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jtmoney

10+ year member
i DiDn'T dO iT!!!
jtmoney
Location, Location.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date