let me know if this is right

Participant count
  • Participant list
6ft32.jpg
i just used .13 for sub displacement since i didn't kno what sub
6ft3.jpg

Why are you using such an odd shaped port? If your box is 17.5 high (gross) then make the port 16" tall and have the width be your variable. Then you already have 3 of the port walls in there...

Why are you using such an odd shaped port? If your box is 17.5 high (gross) then make the port 16" tall and have the width be your variable. Then you already have 3 of the port walls in there...
that what i wanted to do , but i was just trying to figure out how to use this. if i do that i will only have 2 sides cause ill put port in center. yes subs up port back. i just used odd port size to kinda just figure this programe out it dont seem as easy as i thought

subs are dc audio lvl 4 with 5 coils

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.