Legit input needed..

Just to play devils advocate, Vital is Addictive Audio...theyve been known to have some shitters in their larger amps. Do as much research as you can on the vital

Rated to do 4860.. Will be ran @ .5 so Brazilian is out. I like the ct 4k but for $100 more I could get a vital 7k.
So you didnt see the part where i said i ran my hd 15k at half ohm and it beat out my tfe 8.0 at half ohm?

New taramps are half ohm daily capable. Also have no questions asked warranty if you blow it on purpose with .0625 ohm loads However the protection circuity is massively improved so its not gonna happen.

So you didnt see the part where i said i ran my hd 15k at half ohm and it beat out my tfe 8.0 at half ohm?
New taramps are half ohm daily capable. Also have no questions asked warranty if you blow it on purpose with .0625 ohm loads However the protection circuity is massively improved so its not gonna happen.
No I read it but if im gonna spend 1k and all I really need is 5k ish and both the korean an Brazilian both can give that mine as well just stay korean. Im not anti Brazilian ive owned a tara 6.5k an 8k and had no issue with them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.