Legit input needed..

They all look pretty much the same. Not sure what your trying to do here but overall function/performance of the amp is the 1st thing to look for.

They all look pretty much the same. Not sure what your trying to do here but overall function/performance of the amp is the 1st thing to look for.
Spec wise almost same, price almost same. All korean. Now as u can see layouts are different. Being most all is identical only way to pick would to go with the one with most robust internals. Asking owners of these amps for thoughts would be pointless as each would swear they got the best.

bro just looking at the pictures i already know lmaoo so much for brand loyalty. ct's the main light silver heat sink amp atm. black and green is totally alphard. couldnt be soundqubed because they like to lable their caps.

left ct team 4000.1, middle alphard 4000.1, right ct team 3000.1

bro just looking at the pictures i already know lmaoo so much for brand loyalty. ct's the main light silver heat sink amp atm. black and green is totally alphard. couldnt be soundqubed because they like to lable their caps.
left ct team 4000.1, middle alphard 4000.1, right ct team 3000.1
Im not brand loyal im give me the most for my buck loyal. Ct 4k is 800ish the 3k is 600ish the alp I can get for 650. Really need bigger so thinking vital power 7k cost lil more but offers lot more

Vital power all the way
Leaning that way. Id like to run a alp 5500 but its $1100 an the vital is $1000 an is more powerful. Alp 7500 is like $1800. Ct 7000 is bout same. I refuse to buy soundqubed products so their 7k is out. AA is expensive, twisted is expensive, AB just have no desire to run anything from them. Audio Legion is priced ok but only good amp imo is the 3500. DD m5 expensive. Sundown expensive.

Leaning that way. Id like to run a alp 5500 but its $1100 an the vital is $1000 an is more powerful. Alp 7500 is like $1800. Ct 7000 is bout same. I refuse to buy soundqubed products so their 7k is out. AA is expensive, twisted is expensive, AB just have no desire to run anything from them. Audio Legion is priced ok but only good amp imo is the 3500. DD m5 expensive. Sundown expensive.
i got my two hd 15ks for less than the price of a alph 7500. If you plan on running normal ohm loads, i'd go brazilian. If you plan on running super low ohm loads then stick with korean. However the new version of the hd 15ks handle half ohm daily as well and taramps bass 12k handles even lower. At half ohm the hd15k is louder than my ampere tfe 8.0 cleaner sounding all around better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.