Legacy amps????

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Well I have a legacy amp in my car. I am on a tight budget, and for the money these amps are dam good, i wouldnt reccomend pushing subs with them but i got the 4 channel la690 1000w amp. pushing my jbl gt componet set and they get lound and clear. so loud that at half way u cant stand it its so lound. but still clear. so i say that if you are on a tight budget then yes these amps are good and they are worth every bit of the money.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mtxthunder
PXL_20240402_191130047.jpg

winkychevelle

Apr 26, 2024