jbl 1200.1

• Thread starter <jon>
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
&

<jon>

the jbl 1200.1 is rated at 122 watts at 2ohms with a 12.5v current. can i get more power out of it with a 13.8v current? like a few hundred watts or somthin?

u cant kick my ass! what the **** u thinkin. ill take u on anyday. not really but ya. u know who this is so dont **** wit me. by the way.....rockford fosgate kicks ass!

oh ya. where is the cheapest place to buy it at. it seems like all the websites prices went up in the last while. like a lot on those amps. i was lookin at them tonight and the cheapest i found it was for 375 and i know ive seen them for around like 300

If you are lookin for better performance from your sub amp yes like ramos said you will get only a little difference with more voltage to the amp, but you could also go with a preamp (a good one) and that will give you better signal from the deck and a noticable difference in sound. Plus some of them have a sub volume on them as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.