SOLD Leftover Stuff - Cable, amps, eq,....

wilson_gau
10+ year member

All of the prices is firm, but will consider any reasonable offer, especially if you purchase more than one item. The price is NOT including shipping cost. Buyer will pay full shipping & handling cost (just in case if I have to purchase some packaging material, which is very unlikely)

Lighning Audio B3 200.2 amplifier $35

Thump Gold 400w + 400w amp $25

MTX 342 Amp: missing two power screws and one speaker screw. $40

MTX RT-X01A active x-over $15

Clarion EQS746-7 band 1/2 din eq $40

Stinger Ground Distribution Block (two 1/0 ga and four 4 ga) $OLD

KnuKonceptz battery terminal (one 4 ga and two 1/0 ga) $10

Two 1/0 fuse terminal, $3 each or $5 for two

8 ga power kit include the fuse block and a fuse (not sure what is the amp of the fuse and how many ft is the cable, but it should be more than enough) + 3.5ft 8 ga for ground $8

2 pairs Kicker Y RCA (1M-2F) $3 each pair

Tsunami ground loop isolator $10

Rodek ground loop isolator $8

Stinger ground loop isolator $8

Audio Syndicate PW-36 RCA transformer (ground stabilizer) $15

1m RCA - KnuKonceptz Krystal twisted pair $8

1 pair Y RCA (1m-2f) intersys audio $2

3m RCA - Foss Audio (comparable to KnuKonceptz Krystal) $13

0.5m Stinger RCA $3

2pcs - 3m Intersys twisted RCA $8 each

1m RCA Voodoo $3

2pcs - 2m RCA, KnuKonceptz Krystal twisted pair $11 each or $20 for two

7ft 7.5 inch 4 gauge Streetwires power cable + 1ft 4 gauge Streetwires power cable $12

5ft 2 inch 1/0 gauge power cable (purchased from one of the user here). One of the end has ring terminal. $15

4ft 9inch Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 gauge Power Cable with ring terminal on both end. $15

20ft KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 gauge Power Cable $35

300A fuse $2

EVERYTHING for $325 + shipping

I do not have any feedback here, but I do have some in other forums and 100% feedback on ebay.

If you have any questions/want to purchase anything, simply PM or email me ws_gau at yahoo.com (email is preferred since I do not log in very often anymore).

I take paypal (only ship to confirmed address) / personal check (I will ship after payment is cleared).

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested in the 1/0 gauge wire where abouts are you located in seattle? would you be willing to meet up at all?

Northgate/shoreline. Depend on where do you wanna meet and depend on the time. PM me your phone number and we can text each other to arrange the meeting.

Price is what I list. The shipping cost will be actual shipping cost, whatever it is. I assume the shipping cost is less than $4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only give estimate of the shipping cost. If the actual shipping cost has big difference, I will ask the buyer to pay additional shipping cost.

There are many interest, I am trying to reply all PM and questions now.

Please note, I will sell to person who send payment first. If there are two person that already send me money, I will refund the person who pay later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.