laughed so much what my friend did last week. Check this out.

are you implying that i called you a stupid fuck? Even if i did its not like you would or could do anything about it.
If you were here I'd break your amps on your face, lock you inside your speaker box, and piss in the port all while playing a bass mix of R. Kelly's - I wanna piss on you

WTF kind of gay ass hippie luvin thread is this. I've seen some threads take a turn for the worst but this is just pathetic.

1mtx1-If you are 6'4 250 then you are the biggest pussy I have ever seen, ohh I'm sorry can we be friends now, have a backbone not another blue pill.

Silvercookie- You said you thank god this kids parents are dead and his dad would be better off putting it in her butt. That is all.

S1ctech- You are the biggest pussy of all, these Fucking guys questioned your integrity and talked about your dead parents and best you could do is talk about their cars. Fucking grow a set dude.

Ohh yea, I'm 5'9 225 and don't give a **** how big anyone is, all that talk about size just proves my point that everyone of you are bitches.

Teh internet is cereal bidness, remember that:rolleyes:

Drew

WTF kind of gay ass hippie luvin thread is this. I've seen some threads take a turn for the worst but this is just pathetic.
1mtx1-If you are 6'4 250 then you are the biggest pussy I have ever seen, ohh I'm sorry can we be friends now, have a backbone not another blue pill.

Silvercookie- You said you thank god this kids parents are dead and his dad would be better off putting it in her butt. That is all.

S1ctech- You are the biggest pussy of all, these Fucking guys questioned your integrity and talked about your dead parents and best you could do is talk about their cars. Fucking grow a set dude.

Ohh yea, I'm 5'9 225 and don't give a **** how big anyone is, all that talk about size just proves my point that everyone of you are bitches.

Teh internet is cereal bidness, remember that:rolleyes:

Drew
so is that good or bad or?

wow, sound intense. to bad i did not read the op just this last page
That's what I should have done. Now I'm balls deep in it and can't get out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Drew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.