Lasting Impressions - Fay, NC - Thumbs down!

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
I went here to get my car tinted, terrible job!!! It cost $130 for all windows and a strip over the windshield, took 4 hours and the front 2 windows looked bad , one of the rears has a "finger" in it and the back windshield looks absolutely terrible. I went back to get it redone, it took about 2 hours just to get back in the shop to get redone (after they told me to come back at a certain time) After it was redone the front windows still have bubbles and they dident even redo the back windshield!!!

2 thumbs down for bad shop!

fayetteville north carolina bragg blvd

LI4U

Jun 21, 2008
fayetteville nc
first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking shit about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting dumbass....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM

Loud3

Pay me, *****.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 28, 2005
Sin City
Poor representation of the shop. Choose your words wisely, LI.

lilmaniac2

Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 2, 2006
Somewhere, Else
first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking shit about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting dumbass....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM
What shop is this?

blaze383

Banned
Feb 3, 2005
Marion, North Carolina
Go kill yourself

the727kid

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 20, 2006
St. Pete, FL
Hmm I think this shop should be shut down asap.

blaze383

Banned
Feb 3, 2005
Marion, North Carolina

poundindak69

Banned
Jul 30, 2007
monroeton, pa
you sound like a 12 year old in training pants

JL Audio

ThugStep
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Dec 17, 2006
KY
wow, just from this response.. i'm making the trip down there tomorrow, ripping off my own tint and getting it redone there!!!!..

then i'm going to come down from my apparent high for saying that shit.

way to take down your business even more than your sub par work apparently is.

I don't think you realize what an audience of people this site reaches.

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just happend across this thread again,

The first job was terrible, I came back to get it redone at a specific time we both agreed, and still had to wait 2-3 hours just to have my car looked at, again it was terrible. However I was told that once the tint dries, all the bubbles would go away and it would look 100%. If you couldn't get a tint job right the first 2 times, why would I continue driving 6 hours round trip to your shop for you to keep toying with it (as I told you, at that time I lived in south carolina and happend to be in fayetteville for buisness) And I had talked with the owner, I forget his name, the one who owned the rig and hauled chemicals back and forth across the south, he was a very nice person and assured me the job would done to my liking, however it wasn't, large clusters of bubbles under the tint, fingers still in the rear windows, specs of what look like to be dirt under the windows from not properly cleaning and overall poor quality. Bad service is bad service, point blank. I think you are the son of the owner, if so I feel sorry for him to leave that buisness to someone with such poor work ethics. When I eventually return to the states, I would be more than happy to come by and have the tint removed and get my money back, if you're even still in buisness.

Once again, 2 thumbs down for poor work, and terrible quality. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

edit::: Tags for finding this thread in google : tint , fayetteville , north carolina , nc , lasting impressions , 5321 Bragg Blvd , 910-826-9386

tylork92

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 26, 2008
North Carolina
wow this is funny...my mom got the same line bout the bubbles disappearing from another shop here in Gastonia, NC....they werent necassarily bubbles but more of haves int he tint...but after 36 hours...they were gone and looked great.

tylork92

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 26, 2008
North Carolina
for sure...thats a threat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol, I'm not going to sue anyone over a crappy tint job... This section is for shop reviews, good or bad. Of course feelings are going to be hurt. However I have no problem with informing the owner of how his shop is being represented. He atleast seemed like a very decent, down to earth guy. It's a shame the people who did my tint at a tint shop, couldn't seem to get it right though. Just a heads up for those folks looking to get a decent tint job to shy away from this common side of the road tint shop.

fbi90909

Panty Thief
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 13, 2006
Key West, FL
iirc, all tint is wavey/lightly bubbly when first applied. about all tint shops would tell you the tint shouldn't be disrupted for the next 2-3 days. ontop of that they should tell you to let the car "bake" in the sun to help the tint dry up.

at least that tint shop didn't break any panels. i recently found 2 broken panels near my rear dash from when i recently had my tint redone. it'll cost me close to 150 just to replace them. :/

Paaco1981

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Dec 6, 2007
Wilmington,NC
This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a shitty tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do shit.

That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap ass brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer to the local shop here and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.

TeamRetribution

"BOW DOWN"
10+ year member
Apr 18, 2007
Wilmington N.C.
This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a shitty tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do shit.
That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap ass brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer in there and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.
theres some good places here ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MattinMO Speakers 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds