Lasting Impressions - Fay, NC - Thumbs down!

Twistid
5,000+ posts

I went here to get my car tinted, terrible job!!! It cost $130 for all windows and a strip over the windshield, took 4 hours and the front 2 windows looked bad , one of the rears has a "finger" in it and the back windshield looks absolutely terrible. I went back to get it redone, it took about 2 hours just to get back in the shop to get redone (after they told me to come back at a certain time) After it was redone the front windows still have bubbles and they dident even redo the back windshield!!!

2 thumbs down for bad shop!

fayetteville north carolina bragg blvd

first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking **** about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting dumbass....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM

first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking **** about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting dumbass....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM
What shop is this?

Go kill yourself

you sound like a 12 year old in training pants

wow, just from this response.. i'm making the trip down there tomorrow, ripping off my own tint and getting it redone there!!!!..

then i'm going to come down from my apparent high for saying that ****.

way to take down your business even more than your sub par work apparently is.

I don't think you realize what an audience of people this site reaches.

I just happend across this thread again,

The first job was terrible, I came back to get it redone at a specific time we both agreed, and still had to wait 2-3 hours just to have my car looked at, again it was terrible. However I was told that once the tint dries, all the bubbles would go away and it would look 100%. If you couldn't get a tint job right the first 2 times, why would I continue driving 6 hours round trip to your shop for you to keep toying with it (as I told you, at that time I lived in south carolina and happend to be in fayetteville for buisness) And I had talked with the owner, I forget his name, the one who owned the rig and hauled chemicals back and forth across the south, he was a very nice person and assured me the job would done to my liking, however it wasn't, large clusters of bubbles under the tint, fingers still in the rear windows, specs of what look like to be dirt under the windows from not properly cleaning and overall poor quality. Bad service is bad service, point blank. I think you are the son of the owner, if so I feel sorry for him to leave that buisness to someone with such poor work ethics. When I eventually return to the states, I would be more than happy to come by and have the tint removed and get my money back, if you're even still in buisness.

Once again, 2 thumbs down for poor work, and terrible quality. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

edit::: Tags for finding this thread in google : tint , fayetteville , north carolina , nc , lasting impressions , 5321 Bragg Blvd , 910-826-9386

wow this is funny...my mom got the same line bout the bubbles disappearing from another shop here in Gastonia, NC....they werent necassarily bubbles but more of haves int he tint...but after 36 hours...they were gone and looked great.

id get the real owners email and email him this link if he was such a nice guy...he probably wont be too happy about this. i mean you could sue to get your money back and win since he is saying if you show back up ima beat you up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Twistid

5,000+ posts
Twistid
in a space out of sound
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views