Last QUICK amp turn-on question. Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jriley3
10+ year member

OK, so i'm trying to connect my small blue amp turn-on wire to the headunit area. the problem is the blue amp wire coming from the cars factory wires is cut too short and would be a pain to get to, but my headunit has a blue and white amp wire coming out of it not connected to anything. Can i connect my amps wire to the head unit directly and then my headunit will tell my amp when to turn on?

on the head units wire diagram, it says to connect that blue one to the system control terminal of the power amp or auto-antenna relay control terminal. so can i hook the amps turn-on to that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.