SOLD Large FS thread: TC9's, Mag proto, PPI, XXX mids, Wii, HCCA 250g4

go_go_thrash
10+ year member

squeer
*** NOW TAKING PAYPAL*** add 3% to the prices listed.

Well I have collected far too much stuff, next week I am buying a new car, so I need to thin out my collection. I do not currently have a paypal account, USPS MO only, I will only ship to the USA (preferably con US), see the bottom of this post for refs. I apologize for the terrible pics, I have a crappy digicam, I will get better pics later today, got a friend with a Nikon D50 coming over. If you are interested and wish to see pics of specifics please let me know, I will do my best to accommodate. Interested in very few things for trades, feel free to post offers, but do not be upset if I decline your offer. Thanks.

groupshot.jpg

1. 2 TC9 15"s. SOLD to vickman08.

2. 15" Mag Proto SOLD.

3. PPI Flat cone 10"s. $130+ shipping for the pair.

Had these since ~2001, I honestly do not remember much about them. SVC 8, I will do some digging and see what I can find out, if you know anything about them, please feel free to contribute it to the thread.

ppi.jpg

4. RE XXX mids. $175+ shipping.

Old Xbl^2 style, SVC 2. Bought these off of 9512ds, really don't want to sell them but with no plans to use them in the near future it might be time to go.

xxmids.jpg

9.jpg

5. Orion HCCA 250g4. SOLD.

6. Nintendo Wii. SOLD.

7. Tippman A5 with reactive trigger. Still have the original box. lets say $100+ shipping.

Refs:

xxxpower

Massiveaudiocw

Sundownz

Warbleed

NDMstang65

9512ds

mannyb18b

silver02alty

biabia

big_edge_head

Incriminator

Teamquakecelica

Electrodynamic

Desertheat

I'll vouch for Nicole if anybody raises question on buying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll vouch for Nicole if anybody raises question on buying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hmm I dunno, if Nick vouches, you might wanna reconsider. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.