laptop for....

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
some nice subs, or towards some monster subs...

toshiba satellite c655

intel 2.20ghz

win 7 home premium 64bit

2gb mem

250gb hd

hud mods

dvd burner

wifi

and any program you would want... lol

also got a hp g7 series 17in laptop, quadcore.... looking for awesome 4ch amps, 5ch amps, little mono's 500w or less, maybe single quality 10, also considering nice hu must have 3 outputs, usb, etc.. examples, 80prs, 880prs, some of the excelons, no double dins....

i'll put some pics up here in a minute beautiful condition, as it lives in its case....

http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/basswiigee74/media/toshiba/HPIM1745_zps62b3bf42.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited by a moderator:
**** it, ill offer up a pair of IDQ 15 V1's
Matt
man, i wish i could do something with these, but my small car disallows it!!! lol they'd fit in the trunk, just not through the trunk hole... lol and i don't feel like having to take out the back seats...

subscription? whats that they call the hook for me?
Subscription includes vipers fully integrated 2 way cell phone service. check out the viper app. by cell phone service I mean you can control and have full knowledge of your cars security anywhere in the world. also included 24/7 roadside assistance. smart park..the list goes on and on. It is the BEST alarm on the market..bar none

Subscription includes vipers fully integrated 2 way cell phone service. check out the viper app. by cell phone service I mean you can control and have full knowledge of your cars security anywhere in the world. also included 24/7 roadside assistance. smart park..the list goes on and on. It is the BEST alarm on the market..bar none
mmm... may have to think on that one...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies