Lanzar Subwoofers?

SaturnSC1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been looking to get a couple new subwoofers. But, I didn't really want to spend alot. I came across some 12" Lanzar Heritage series subwoofers that were rated for 1000 watts rms. Question number 1 is can they actually take 1000 watts continuously, and Question number 2 is if they can actually take the 1000 watts rms will they sound like ass doing it?

I've been looking to get a couple new subwoofers. But, I didn't really want to spend alot. I came across some 12" Lanzar Heritage series subwoofers that were rated for 1000 watts rms. Question number 1 is can they actually take 1000 watts continuously, and Question number 2 is if they can actually take the 1000 watts rms will they sound like ass doing it?
you answered you own question within your question.

I'd say 350-400. I don't really have much trunk space, so it would be nice to get a sub that can pound like 2 12's but not need a humongous box.

I'd say 350-400. I don't really have much trunk space, so it would be nice to get a sub that can pound like 2 12's but not need a humongous box.
350 for 1 sub?. why were you even looking at lanzar? that'll get you a nice sub.

I was lookin at Lanzar, because thats what came up in the L's at onlinecarstereo lol. SO I figured I would ask about them. What do you think I could get in that price range?

Lanzar actually puts out high quality equipment. The people that bash on them have no first hand experience. Do yourself a favor, go with Lanzar.
wrong answer. i live with poor mexicans. too much lanzar has come through here. they ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.