Fill me in on FI

TruckAudioMan
10+ year member

Florida
I am newer to audio, only real known good subs are some kickers and I have rockford P3's. I am looking for lots of SPL. I was planning 4 SX 15's. I see tons of people on here with FI's. For all around SPL, are FI's good...do they offer a warranty. Can they take a beating, etc. A local RE salesman talked about them being one of those pop up internet crap dealers, is he saying this just cause he wants me to buy his RE's? Can someone fill me in please. I need some help and don't wanna end up getting screwed by some salesman. I was also looking at rockford T215's. Thanks.

your idiot dealer also doesnt know that FI was started by scott atwell who ran RE and designed their woofers.

I am newer to audio, only real known good subs are some kickers and I have rockford P3's. I am looking for lots of SPL. I was planning 4 SX 15's. I see tons of people on here with FI's. For all around SPL, are FI's good...do they offer a warranty. Can they take a beating, etc. A local RE salesman talked about them being one of those pop up internet crap dealers, is he saying this just cause he wants me to buy his RE's? Can someone fill me in please. I need some help and don't wanna end up getting screwed by some salesman. I was also looking at rockford T215's. Thanks.
I lol'ed at that one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif RE was the 'pop up' a few years ago. Fi's about the same 'pop up' since it's one of the RE guys.

In a nutshell RE was created by the owner of FI and sold to US Amps. RE woofers were designed by Scott Atwell owner of FI. Sounds like the salesman doesn't know much about what he sells. He also designed another very popular sub IIRC the SI Magnum. I'd think FI is good.

Hide......the search police are coming.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

everything comes in waves, fi mite fade away just like the dr crankensteins did, man those babies handle my sony 75 w amp like a champ..... i think i metered at 105.1 on the new tl.....lol....jk..

At the way it seems everyone is buying their subs, I will be surprised if they fade away. Hell, I would be surprised if they did not raise their prices a little more and expand to stay competitive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.