Lanzar Opti 700x2

Oh. Another benefit of all ab class amps now is my Fm reception is better. I always read about how that could happen and now I know it's true.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This thing is really nice. I haven't clamped it yet (working on it) but I think it's very close to rated. My sub wants to fly out the enclosure when I turn my radio up to were I normally have it

Update.

Hooked this up to my good ol 15'' RF HX2 and I have never seem that 15 hit that hard. Just bought a xcon 10 and getting a ported box built by @CSCStang . Thing amp will do nicely.

sounds like it was worth it
i have to say im impressed with the simplicity of the board
I get my company bonus in like a week. Might buy the big brother to it and use this to power my mids.

Just bought a 250amp alt yesterday. I'm getting ready for the my first show this year.

A punch hx2 3" coil woofer can handle that amp clean power. If she's locked up clip o death
No. Gain is no where near set. I used my multimeter to set it for AQ 10 last week. When I put my RF in I dialed it back even further so this wouldn't happen but it did.

Amp went bad. Replaced the blown sub with a good one still didn't work. Was checking the speaker wire terminals to make sure it was tight and I got shocked!!!?? Protect light is not on. Fuse didn't blow. My other two amps are working. Any ideas?

When u blow a woofer it can take out an amp... That's why I never purposely blow woofers for recones because you can lose an amp too. Not worth it
Never had this happen before. I think it might be amp went bad and blew sub. Because I really had the input way down. *****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
evilmonstertruk
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied