timaishu
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Product Brand & Model:

Lanzar X10 10 Channel Active Crossover

Rio Mobile Sound 2x13 Band+Octave Bass EQ

Condition of all items:

Lanzar X10 looks great, few scuffs but looks very good for its age. However, it does have one issue.

The front left mid outpout DOES NOT WORK. It is marked with a white dot next to the L. No idea if its an easy fix or not. I never looked into it. You could still use the rear output and connect it to your fronts and run it that way.

The Rio EQ works fine. Looks good too, just a few small scratches.

Total Price: :

Looking to trade or $40 + shippinh

Shipping Terms: :

UPS,USPS, FedEX. Your choice

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

P1030255.jpg

P1030253.jpg

P1030256.jpg

P1030249.jpg

P1030247.jpg

Additional info:

I bought these with the intention of running a 2-way active setup for my vc100 tweets and mach 5 mli-65 mids. Tried setting it up, got confused, frustrated and took it out and ran my passives.

Bought these off a guy on CL. He tested them right in front of me in his shop. Thats how we discovered the the front left mid output didnt work. He tested the EQ and it worked fine.

Looking to trade for a license plate mounted backup camera. But am open to other trades as well. Let me know what you have.

Willing to accept cash as well. I'll take $40 + shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.