L5 or L7

RamThis436
10+ year member

Audio Newbie
Well after looking for a system for my truck for about a year, I finally have the chance to get a nice one. I was going to go with the TS10L5 (L5 with the Kicker-made truck box), but I don't know on whether to get 1 or 2 OR go with an(some) L7(s). The reason I'm staying with kicker is because my brother works at Circuit City and gets an AWESOME deal. If I went with 2, I was going to hook up the KX1200.1 to them? Does this sound good? I'm open for suggestions, but Kicker is the only option.

Ok, maybe all those brands make some good stuff, but so does Kicker... and I don't think you understand that the discount I'd be getting for this stuff is a substantial amount of money saved as opposed to going with some of the brands you mentioned. So, if for some reason you're not going with Kicker, than share it with me, but if not, then I think the brand I've chosen is set.

2 12" L5's off a KX1200.1 would be a great setup. They don't sound bad at all when installed properly and they'll get plenty loud.
I should of mentioned that they will probably be 10's because of the room I have behind my seat (Standard Cab Ram)

Hey, how about this fosgate, if youre not gonna help, then quit posting in this thread. Aight? I say get a couple of 10" L7's. They would go nicely with that kx1200

A pair of 10 L7's on that amp would be sweet. just make sure u set gains correctly and everything. l7's dont have very good SQ unless in the right enclosure but are very loud in almost anything. i know how ya feel about the discount, my brother works at best buy and i can get awesome discounts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RamThis436

10+ year member
Audio Newbie
RamThis436
Grayson, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date