Kryptonitewhite's PICS and VIDS build log Fi IB3 18" and 22"

That's a huge vibrator.
haha,was showing my girlfriend that speakers are microphones and vice versa, and generators are motors and vice verse... so we hooked the amp to a DVD player tray slider and the lense actuator, played bass I love you and some tones. looked cool in person, not on vids so much:

Ya man, not very much though. I remember you when you were having a problem with a company because you were going to send in a sub for a recone. And you took it apart to show people. Something like that.
I see your moving up in the world though.

you still talk to pete?
I never received the 2 15" Ascendnat Audio Avalanches. Chad and Dale wouldn't send them back. I talked to Scott about it a few months ago, he bought Ascendant from them... but he couldn't help me. Oh well, water, bridges...

Ya, I'd like to think we all move up, move forward... it just happens so slow! But as long as we get better, become better people... thats the dance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I haven't talked to Pete in quite a while. How about you, what you up to these days? I'm gonna check out your L7 build... L7's and Avalanches are the best subs I have ever had!

Luverne, MN huh? that's down by my neck of the woods. I grew up in Fairmont
I've been back in sioux falls south dakota for about 3 years now, but ya I did a "stint" there. I say it like that, because it was like jail, prison, or hell.. lol. Fairmont... I might have sold some stuff to a guy from there, Tig. I like your avatar, "BATS!" hahahaha

Got some 8" sonotube. My piece is actually 7 3/4", they make 3 sizes of "8 inch" for shipping purposes.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.