Kronik Audio????

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes this is a real brand of subs... unfortunately. Some stoner out there thought it would be a good idea to combine two of his habits.... therefore we have Kronic Audio.

I heard one of these subs though... and they aren't very good quality, at least not for the price that you will pay for them. They have hemp and gold built into the subs in different places. Because of this their prices are up into the thousands of dollars range... way to expensive for a sub that the only reason you are buying it is for a picture of a pot leaf and to be able to tell your friends that you have weed built into your subs.

Just my personal opinion of Kronic Audio...

hemp is extensively used here. In fact, I think Korea is the world's largest hemp users. Our traditional clothing is made of hemp.

You know, the governmnet has a careful eye on hemp mftring, but if you go down to the rural areas and look under ditches and stuff, chances are 50% that you'll find some good stuff growing around. Cool, eh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.