Kole Audio TRAX1-7000d

nate2587
10+ year member

So i figured i would buy it and give it a shot and bench test the amp and hopefully it will do around 2-3kw i am going to shoot at a guess of about 2500rms. If all else fails just sell it to some tard locally and say its a 7,000 watt amp lol.

Kole Audio TRAX1-7000D (trax17000d) - Mono Subwoofer Amps - Sonic Electronix

RMS Power Rating:

* 4 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan.

* 2 ohms: 3200 watts x 1 chan.

* 1 ohm: 4100 watts x 1 chan.

Obviously 16v ratings

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

That right there is why there are so many idiots in this industry. Dick.
lol your are not going to be able to change the way retards think. This one kid is obsessed with my system and when i try and give him advice and tell him what to buy he goes and buys a pyle 3000w MAX amp. Im like dude whatever..

id say 2k would be about right
Well the 5500 i was reading did about 2kw so i am thinking this one might put out a little more at 2.5k

For a 4100 RMS amp that board is awfully bare.
Ya i was pretty disappointed to see the internals when i poped it open but ya know u get what you pay for.. Only reason i didn't care is cause i know i can get my money back from it. and if it is a good amp then i got a good deal.

Bench it, the 5500 models do around 2.5k from what ive read, i like the BAMF5500 model, clean looking amp. Whatever company makes cole and power acoustik and all that also has another brand called Gorilla, their amps look pretty badass, they have like a screaming gorilla logo & dual 0g inputs on the 5500 model.

Bench it, the 5500 models do around 2.5k from what ive read, i like the BAMF5500 model, clean looking amp. Whatever company makes cole and power acoustik and all that also has another brand called Gorilla, their amps look pretty badass, they have like a screaming gorilla logo & dual 0g inputs on the 5500 model.
Gorilla? Never heard of them. and ya thats why i am thinking 2-3k

You have any links to their amps?

How much did you pay for that amp? And when are you going to bench it. I say 3k output.
$350

i'd never buy that for $350 let alone $450 when you can get a ap3000 for $305 and it does all its 3000rms or the aqx3500.1 for $415 and it does 3668rms

the Power Acoustik BAMF-5500 is the same exact amp as the kole and cost $260

Well did it get benched yet?
Got everything hooked up and ready to go went to bench it wired at 1 ohm and POOF up and smoke it goes lmao... Looks like i will be returning this amp lol. I didn't even get a read i watched the voltage drop down to 11.5 and looked over at the clamp and smoke started rolling out of the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.