Kole Audio Amps

kx15500d.jpg

LMFAO holy RF copy!

Showing 5 reviews for Kole Audio KX1-5500D

Beastly by Dustin from Hillsdale, IL

July 10, 2008

This amp is a beast. It rocks the crap out of my two alpine type x's. This is a beast of an amp at a great price.

Was this review helpful to you? ( yes / no)

Overall

Durability

Value

Features

Design

Usability

LOUD by Ryan from Blountsville, AL

April 23, 2008

I got this @ half volume on two SSL C12SL's and OMG! this thing is Stupid Loud. and clear to boot!

Overall

Durability

Value

Features

Design

Usability

power by mike from South Easton, MA

February 1, 2008

This thing puts out so much power It's incredible. Enough to power THREE Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D2 and still have some.

Overall

Durability

Value

Features

Design

Usability

f***in bad a** amp by Justo from Woodlake, CA

January 24, 2008

I tried to find the perfect amp and this is it. I have one pushing 2 audiobahn immortal twelves and it rocks the heck out of them. I have it running at half rms power at 1 ohm. it sound great and planning on getting another. one for each sub.

Overall

Durability

Value

Features

Design

Usability

1 out of 1 found the following review helpful.

dont sleep on kole audio by CHARLES from MERIDEN, CT

September 28, 2007

the kole 5500 d is nasty .i have 4 18 inch ma audios the 1800 series .the amp is running at 2 ohms and its ridiculous how this thing makes my woofers move i went to a spl comp and got 163.8 nice for a drive around car in a 1991 honda crx si please dont let any one tell you this amp is trash because its not i put my hifonics collosus xx 3200 watt to the side for this kole.......

Overall

Durability

Value

Features

Design

Usability

Definetely not a p.o.s. It is the same board as the Soundstream PCA3500. It obviously does under 3k but it still is a solid amp.

what you guys think it puts out at 2 ohm with shitty electrical.? my friend has this amp on two audio bahns and it is surprisingly loud.

I know a guy here local has the Kole Audio 5500D...on 3 Hi-fonics Brutus subs in a ported enclosure in a firebird...

Gets decently loud on music, but no where near rated power..and hes got 2 kinetiks near the amp.

On the termlab it only produced a 143.6dB....Not bad as a budget amp though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

the kole 5500 d is nasty .i have 4 18 inch ma audios the 1800 series .the amp is running at 2 ohms and its ridiculous how this thing makes my woofers move i went to a spl comp and got 163.8 nice for a drive around car in a 1991 honda crx si please dont let any one tell you this amp is trash because its not i put my hifonics collosus xx 3200 watt to the side for this kole.......

that bull

Almost bought this amp before while still noob and with a tight budget. after reading to lots of reviews decided to buy 2 saz1500d and even though its worth 2 times the cost, its worth every penny.

Definetely not a p.o.s. It is the same board as the Soundstream PCA3500. It obviously does under 3k but it still is a solid amp.

If that's true, its a pos. That board was junked by Soundstream That explains ware the all went lol. Do a search on the Soundstream 3500d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.